Andy Klump, the visionary CEO & Founder of Clean Energy Associates, joins the show to share the incredible journey of how he ventured into the clean energy space and propelled his business into a global force, serving clients in over 75 countries. In this episode, Andy shares the pivotal role of talent acquisition, understanding the importance of hiring the right people to drive innovation and success in the rapidly evolving clean energy industry.
You will learn the nuances of building a thriving company culture, discovering the significance of a solid framework, and embedding core values that shape business strategy and guide team behavior. Andy also addresses the challenges of maintaining a strong culture, celebrating team members who embody core values, and leveraging failures as invaluable learning opportunities. Uncover the future landscape of solar and sustainable energy, and learn from Andy’s perspective on overcoming talent shortages in the industry, ensuring growth through better hiring practices and strategic preparation.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Andy got involved in the clean energy space.
- When Andy discovered his love for helping the planet.
- The importance of hiring the right people.
- How to create a great culture in your business.
- The benefit of having the right framework for your business to follow.
- How to define your core values.
- How to overcome the challenge of finding the right people in this sector.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “The clean energy industry in general needs to continue to bring in bright minds to grow and expand.” – Andy Klump
- “It’s about trying new things, failing at things, and accepting the failure as a learning opportunity and moving on.” – Andy Klump
- “It’s not about talking the talk—it’s about walking the walk and then celebrating those team members who are living those core values.” – Andy Klump
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Andy Klump: LinkedIn
- Clean Energy Associates
- Gareth Evans: LinkedIn
- Dan Roberts: LinkedIn
- VECKTA: News
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…