Today James Coombes, Founder and Director of Painted Rock Capital Group, joins the show to discuss all things finance. James has a wealth of experience in the realm of financing solar and storage applications for commercial and industrial businesses, and in this episode, he will be sharing how energy systems are financed, the options available, and where to begin.
Listen in as James explains how to calculate how much it is going to cost you to finance an energy system, the importance of understanding how solar can reduce your bill, and how to finance an energy system if you own your property. You will learn the best path for your situation and how to get the long-term financial outcomes that you’re looking for.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to finance energy systems.
- When James started his career in solar.
- How much it could cost to finance an energy system.
- What options you have for financing.
- The importance of talking to the person who owns the property.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Until you understand how solar is going to reduce your bill, you can’t think about how much it is going to cost you to finance because you don’t have that perspective.” – James Coombes
- “Financing isn’t just about getting the lowest number on paper, but it is also about who your partner is, how you’re going to create a contract with them, and how you’re going to get paid.” – James Coombes
- “Make sure as the customer, the key decision points are understood right off the bat rather than buried on page 37 of a 50-page stack.” – James Coombes
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…