In sustainability and the urgent energy transition, Brad Andrews, CEO of SLR Consulting, is a beacon of inspiration. He believes that making a meaningful impact requires understanding where we’ve been and leveraging the knowledge and skills we’ve acquired. In this episode, Brad shares his unwavering passion for sustainability, emphasizing the critical role of the sustainable energy industry in addressing the pressing challenges of the climate.
Listen in as he encourages listeners to identify opportunities aligned with their excitement and the global energy landscape, stressing the need for collaboration rather than division in driving the energy transition forward. You will learn the benefit of building a good network, the power of businesses in effecting change and the untapped potential of this transformative period.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of building a strong team.
- Why we must take action towards renewable energy now.
- The benefit of finding something you’re passionate about.
- How to build your confidence.
- The importance of learning from our past.
- The challenges we face in the energy transition.
- Why it is important to challenge yourself and your beliefs.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Never forget where you come from. You’re going to need it where you’re going.” – Brad Andrews
- “If you want to imprint yourself on the world, the sustainable energy industry is where to do it.” – Brad Andrews
- “We need to stop fighting each other on what is the best thing for the energy transition. All of these different solutions need to occur simultaneously for us to get this done.” – Brad Andrews
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…