Welcome to the Renewable Rides podcast! Join Gareth Evans, the CEO and Founder of VECKTA, and Dan Roberts, the Head of Sales, as they take you on a journey through the cutting-edge world of energy transition, on-site energy, and sustainability. Delve into the experiences of our guests and our expert team here at VECKTA, as they tackle the latest trends, learnings, challenges, and trials in the pursuit of a resilient, profitable, and thriving energy future.
In this inaugural episode, they shed light on the most significant hurdle facing the industry today: the lack of education and awareness. Listen in to learn the reasons why individual efforts alone cannot achieve the impact needed; instead, empowering co-creation and fostering a community of like-minded individuals is essential. Explore the dire repercussions of the escalating risk of wildfires in the USA and beyond—and the role renewable energy plays in mitigating this crisis.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why we started Renewable Rides.
- The power of education and awareness.
- The importance of building a community.
- What caused the largest outage in the USA.
- How the risk of wildfires is currently impacting the USA.
- How to make renewable energy more accessible.
- Alternative solutions for a resilient energy future.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “We believe in work/life integration versus work/life balance here at VECKTA.” – Gareth Evans
- “No one business or individual is going to make the impact that is needed, so it is important to empower co-creation and build a community to do this together.” – Gareth Evans
- “In no other environment would a business tolerate a supplier of any goods or services to have a declining product that isn’t as good as it used to be, become more expensive. Yet, this is what people have to tolerate from utilities.” – Dan Roberts
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…