Discover the latest buzz in the electric vehicle (EV) industry with our special guest, Patrick Baker, Sales Executive at VECKTA. In this episode, we will be discussing the landscape of EVs, including groundbreaking trends, game-changing announcements, and Hertz’s significant move.
We’re witnessing more than ever in the EV industry—from an influx of charging infrastructure to a surge in diverse vehicle models. Listen in to hear insights into why some hesitate to embrace EVs, the reality behind concerns about range anxiety, and essential knowledge before making your electric ride decision.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The state of the EV industry.
- Why so many people are unwilling to purchase an EV.
- The significant announcement made by Hertz recently.
- What you should know before purchasing an electric vehicle.
- Where Hertz can be more involved in the energy industry.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “2024 is set to be the year of more as it relates to EVs, more charging infrastructure, more vehicle models, and more interest in adopting them.” – Dan Roberts
- “It really is the combination of planet, people, and profit. You have to have that to be able to operate as a business.” – Patrick Baker
- “Where some see challenges, others see opportunities.” – Patrick Baker
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…