Today we’re discussing the transformative energy landscape of 2024, exploring the pivotal shifts that unfolded in 2023 and the upcoming trends we expect to see. This year has been fascinating, especially concerning the Inflation Reduction Act, the role of Healthcare Microgrid Systems, and the misconceptions surrounding batteries. With 2024 poised to be a breakout year for onsite and distributed energy systems, we’ll be addressing the challenges that have previously hindered the industry’s progress and where we expect to see things shift.
Listen in as we explain the evolving electric vehicle market, the necessity of onsite energy systems for rapid charging infrastructure deployment, and the strategic moves of supply chains shaping global dynamics. You will learn about the opportunities and disruptions, from ExxonMobil’s investments to the nationalization of the lithium industry, and the adjacent predictions in AI, regulated crypto, and the unlocking of blockchain opportunities.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the Energy Community Bonus is.
- What Healthcare Microgrid Systems are.
- How Microgrids could help hospitals prevent interruptions.
- The misconceptions around batteries.
- What we can expect when it comes to EV deployments.
- Where we believe supply chains will be in terms of stability in 2024.
- Several other adjacent predictions for 2024.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “2024 is going to be a breakout year for onsite and distributed energy systems.” – Gareth Evans
- “Supply chains have been pretty badly impacted during 2023, and I think a lot of that will settle down in 2024.” – Gareth Evans
- “With crypto becoming more regulated, it unlocks the opportunity for us to figure out how to support businesses in being able to transact in a more transparent and traceable way, which is a super exciting thing for the market.” – Gareth Evans
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…