Today we discuss the secrets of impactful investing with Craig Jonas, the CEO and Founder of CoPeace PBC. In a world where caring about the future is not just a moral stance but a sound business decision, Craig shares insights into the dual purpose of impact investing – to “do no harm” and, more importantly, to “do good.”
Learn why sustainability and profitability are not mutually exclusive and how every dollar invested through CoPeace contributes to sustainable development goals. Discover the reasons why individuals choose CoPeace over other models, emphasizing the human connection over mere spreadsheets, and hear about why the younger generation is increasingly motivated to drive positive change through purpose-driven business.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why sustainability should not be at the expense of profitability.
- What impact investing entails.
- Reasons to choose CoPeace.
- The importance of educating yourself on critical issues.
- How to leverage the younger generation’s passion for impact.
- The value in businesses caring about the future of our world.
- How you can become a part of the transition.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Not only are financial returns possible, but they’re necessary for us to be able to make the changes and to have the sustained improvement that we need to see in our world pretty quickly.” – Craig Jonas
- “Young people are very motivated to harness the possibility of making the world a better place through business.” – Craig Jonas
- “It is a good business decision to care about the future of our world.” – Craig Jonas
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…