Today we have Calvin Fine, Head of Market Operations at VECKTA, and Zac Dobbin, Project Director for Cleantech San Diego, joining the show to share their thoughts on the energy transition. Zac reflects on his personal journey and upbringing, emphasizing the power of networking and stepping out of one’s comfort zone. From industry regulations to the role of AI and customer education, this episode offers a comprehensive view of the renewable energy landscape.
Listen in as Zac describes the inception of Cleantech and highlights key factors affecting the adoption of clean energy at scale. You will hear about how to navigate the intricacies of the renewable energy field and gain insights into what the future holds for the industry.
Listen To The Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The benefit of networking.
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone.
- How Cleantech San Diego was started.
- What Zac is most excited about in the industry.
- What he thinks is preventing adoption at scale.
- The biggest challenges being faced in the industry right now.
- What AI will do for the industry.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “To get solutions out at scale, you’ve got to get the mass market to be comfortable that what they’re investing is going to deliver them the outcomes that they need and more.” – Calvin Fine
- “Be generous with your time.” – Zac Dobbin
- “The world would be a lot simpler and a lot more cohesive if people had more empathy.” – Zac Dobbin
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Zac Dobbin: LinkedIn
- Cleantech San Diego
- Calvin Fine: LinkedIn
- Gareth Evans: LinkedIn
- Dan Roberts: LinkedIn
- VECKTA: News
Share the Love:
If you like the Renewable Rides podcast…