Gareth Evans is s a leader and disruptor in the energy industry. As the CEO of Veckta, he committed to find solutions that create profitable and sustainable energy outcomes such that we can all thrive. His time in Iraq following the gulf war opened his eyes to a world without access to reliable energy and other basic essentials needed to survive. Tune in to learn about his mission of empowering businesses and communities to make the global transition towards a more affordable, secure and renewable energy future.
In this episode we discuss:
- Importance of education in the energy transition
- Placing decision-makers in control
- Simplifying the Complexities of the Energy Sector
- Challenges in the energy industry
- Gareth’s vision for the energy industry
Catch more of the Secret Ops podcast here: Secret Ops Podcast